Monday, October 19, 2009

HW: 12- Feed 1

Our own lives are tragedies. What the fuck are we suppose to do? We are living the Feed. I wish I could say something less cliché although it is unfortunate that it is the inevitable. Whatever, with that noise, “Feed” is just an alternate universe to our own where words and styles are just swapped. It is a bit of an extremists view. It feels that the author is trying just to make a non bias statement although; he clearly is saying that the way we live (our universe) are controlled by what popular figures do.

People are scared of new and change, they are scary, this and Jewish holidays do not make sense to me. Jews fast because there ancestors struggled and were starved by some ruler, where I think that they should embrace the fact that they come this far in time so they should have a feast where they eat, same thing with this whole digital age. There is still time to improve.

M.T. Anderson is not able to view the digital scheme like my generation. I maybe completely (purposely written) understand his view but he does not see my own. The way I see it he should have written a comedy. Real is funny and this topic could not be any more real than it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment