Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Comment on Chris R video

Nice first video for the unit for one of the first videos that i have viewed gave me am idea of what this unit is about. Even though few words spoken it gave me an idea of what technology has done to us.

The part where you stated that your sister is being sucked into digital universe, made me think that she is rowing up in what we think is advanced when she is our age, the technology that will be out might change how people live.

The video reminds me of just being in the computer lab at school, a majority of people do the same thing. Come in sit down log on and get lost in cyber space.

For your next video that you do you might want to get some images of yourself. I may just have been for this assignment, and i am not sure what next we might have to make a video. This assignment was just to watch yourself but i am able to judge what is going on.

Watching your video then my own again their is very little difference. It is a routine . You type in the address then you had facebook set up so it remembered you password. It is a procedure that you had seemed custom to.

I hope i get to see more of your videos after seeing this one- Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment