Sunday, May 9, 2010

HW: 54 Test

Looking at my results made my head exploded of thoughts and i will try to cover them all. The exact results i can see how they processed. I don't know if i answered them truthfully or that i didn't want these to be my results. the brief results say that I am a artist, and I do enjoy creating things, maybe not painting or drawing but inventing things which is art to me. I think that the results are useful because it can help yourself guide a carrier or a Hobie in that direction and there is a decent chance that the results will be successful. The test can help anyone that might need some guidance. It does not say this is a Carrier or path that you have to fallow but if answered honestly it will show your best interest.

The site's information page tells about Sir Francis Galton the inventor of the psychological test. "Hans Eysenck and Raymond B. Cattell who theorized that personality was made up of behavioral variables called traits or factors"(Similar Minds)All the test on the site are either proven or experimental; even if they are still being tested all the questions are "pre-tested" and "validated." one factor of the test that seems to lead to accurate results is every question is a word in the defintion of the result.

My Results
ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


Introverted (I) 51.61% Extroverted (E) 48.39%
Sensing (S) 51.35% Intuitive (N) 48.65%
Feeling (F) 57.14% Thinking (T) 42.86%
Perceiving (P) 56.1% Judging (J) 43.9%

Part 2
I am 50/50 weather this test can benefit a relationship. Using the test in a professional relationship can be helpful for job placement. Although the results that you are looking for a good time, like to party, and prone to laziness, at a law firm looks bad. I work for a Japanese company, and at work it is full focus on getting the job done, pleasing the customer, and optimizing efficiency at the same time. You can show some personality but you need to be somewhat reserved. once out of work you can return to normal and go out and have fun and be the total opposite. I would not recomend using the test in a romantic relationship there is a very good chance that one partner will not like the others results leading to break-ups and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment