Sunday, May 9, 2010

HW: 53- Survey Analysis

Part 2: When i took the survey I felt uncomfortable and somewhat violated even though i knew that no one would be able to see where the answers were from. i answered the honest truth and looking back over what i had filled in and thought to my self that im not a good person (mainly to my family). I wont say that i learned a lot about myself because a lot of the topics flow through my head everyday and i am constantly judging myself. when answering the questions sometimes i want to put down what i really wanted the answer to b, and answering them was asking myself what i feel it should mean. in school is try to find the best reason to not be there. if I answered truthfully not saying that i didn't its that i would want to make the best looking results. hard to explain and this unit is taking a toll on my brain. to end this paragraph i don't want to but a depressed label on everything its just that i don't understand why every answer does not seem right.

Part 3: Im sure that everyone is crazy about some of the turnouts about suicide, sex, and relationships. I am too, because you go on blaming yourself. But two things are displayed here. both are obvious (somewhat). There are the direct answers and the reasons for the answers. I know that in class we talked about who answered the questions is a factor, but also one what level are these people answering on. when it came to questions that if anyone answered yes/completely, and it was about something bad few will answer truthfully. I am not trying to sound repetitive although by writing i am trying to understand the answers myself. I am not surprised and i did not have any expectations. I just knew that the outcome would just be an array of numbers. With every point that was put down i am sure there is a deeper explanation. there were many choices to answer and the choice to not answer to all. the whole thing just seems black and white. i respect that everyone is different and has an explanation why. I assume that the takers of the survey mostly fear themselves

Part 4: There were the obvious similarities between the surveys allowing the recipient to have a couple of options to the topics which are always helpful and gives a larger result. One similarity that seems to be forgotten is the short answers. people mainly like to look at the numbers because they seem precise, the short answers should have more respect in the end because they can be the honest answers. Comparing the the surveys did open up a different perspective on researching issues for me mainly because with most answers there are shades of grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment